The Monash Health Foundation advances world class care in your world.
Monash Health is Victoria’s largest public health service and proudly provides healthcare to one quarter of Melbourne’s population. This award-winning care is provided across the entire life-span from newborn and children’s healthcare to aged and end-of-life care.
The Monash Health Foundation works with individuals, companies and the community to raise funds towards:
- New or additional equipment that will provide more efficient and effective methods of diagnosis, treatment and care.
- Medical research, including ground-breaking and translational research, that brings new and better methods of care and treatment to patients.
- Scholarships and professional development training opportunities for employees to share and build their worldwide healthcare knowledge.
- Patient and family-centred care initiatives that support the wellbeing of patients and their families.
- Capital projects such as new facilities for patients, families and carers.
The Monash Health Foundation works to support the major hospitals in our health service including Monash Medical Centre (Clayton), Monash Children’s Hospital, Moorabbin Hospital, Dandenong Hospital and Casey Hospital, as well as many other community health services across Melbourne. We also operate a number of state-wide services.
Every donation, whatever the size, makes a difference. Thank you.
Support world class care in your world by donating to or fundraising for Monash Health today.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions about how you can support Monash Health:
Phone: +61 3 9594 2700
Postal Address: Locked Bag 29, CLAYTON SOUTH VIC 3169
Monash Health holds Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status. This means that donations of $2 or more to the Monash Health Foundation are tax-deductible.