- Monash Children’s Hospital Gala
- Friday 10th February 2023
- Crown Palladium, Melbourne
The Monash Health Foundation is thrilled to again be hosting our annual Gala on Friday 10 February 2023 at Palladium at Crown in Melbourne.
This very special event will raise crucial funds to help our most vulnerable babies to not just survive but to thrive – investing in world leading cell therapies for premature babies in Monash Children’s Hospital’s Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
Join us for an evening of magnificent food, entertainment and wonderful company as we come together for such a valuable cause.
There will be silent and live auctions throughout the night, along with musical acts including:
- One of Australia’s most mesmerising First Nation’s artists Mitch Tambo
- Former Australian of the Year and country music legend Lee Kernaghan
- Isaiah Firebrace, one of the highest streamed First Nation’s artists in the world, Eurovision representative and best-selling children’s author.
This magnificent evening of entertainment has been made possible by our generous group of principal sponsors including:
We would also like to thank our major sponsors who have made significant contributions to our Gala including:
Starfish Early Learning Centres
along with our corporate sponsors:
and Service Today.
Click here for more information and to secure your seat.
Keen to volunteer on the night? You can sign up here!