Do you work for or own a business and would like to contribute to Monash Health?
There are a number of ways local, state, Australia-wide and even international companies can make a difference at Monash Health.
- You can donate funds today to the Monash Health Foundation to support patient care, employee training, ground-breaking research, patient and family focused initiatives or capital works.
- You might choose to make a ‘gift in kind’ such as the donation of items for patients, our employees or to support fundraising at one of our events.
- You could volunteer your time and expertise by offering professional services or consulting pro bono.
- You can invest in sponsorship of one of our events. We have many opportunities within Monash Health and major public events to align with your brand.
Your involvement with Monash Health also makes a difference to your company, helping to attract and retain talent, nurture internal culture, and boost brand and marketing initiatives.
Our current urgent needs for in-kind donations of brand-new items:
- 11 x comfortable reclining armchairs, for our ICU units at Monash Medical Centre, Dandenong Hospital and Casey Hospital so our hardworking employees can rest properly on their breaks.
- Outdoor furniture for the Kingston Centre courtyard (approximately 5 x tables, 50 x chairs, all-weather material but not wood). This area is a vital resource for everyone at the Kingston Centre site and is used by patients, residents, visitors and employees to relax away from the wards and residences and spend time in the fresh air.
- Healthy snacks and drinks for frontline employees. Individually wrapped items such chocolate, protein bars, muffins, yoghurt, kombucha, Gatorade and fruit juice are gratefully received.
To make a gift or enquiry please contact us on (03) 9594 2700 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.