Monash Health is Victoria’s largest public health service. We provide safe, high-quality care to one-quarter of Melbourne’s population, across the entire lifespan, from pre-birth to aged care and end-of-life.
More than 18,000 employees work at our40+ care locations across south-east Melbourne, including seven hospitals and an extensive network of rehabilitation, aged care, community health and mental health facilities.
- We provide more than 3.2 million episodes of care to our community,
- Close to 260,000 people are admitted to our hospitals,
- Close to 217,000 people receive care at our three emergency departments,
- We respond to more than 64,000 ambulance arrivals,
- We perform more than 48,000 surgical procedures, and
- We deliver more than 10,000 babies.
Monash Children’s Hospital
Monash Children’s Hospital is one of Australia’s leading providers of integrated children’s health services, with more than 30 specialist services and programs. Monash Children’s Hospital has a dedicated children’s hospital located in Clayton, with satellite sites at Casey Hospital and Dandenong Hospital.
Monash Women’s maternity service provides health care across south-eastern Melbourne. Uniquely integrating primary, secondary and tertiary health services, as well as world-renowned research and teaching facilities in one organisation.
MonashHeart is committed to serving the needs of the community. With an unparalleled focus not only on the best of clinical services but also on research and the education of health professionals in cardiac care, MonashHeart is now one of the premier cardiac services in Australia and the world.